Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 9, 2012 Sublock!


Ok, I know many of you won't understand what a big deal this is, but I found sublock!!! 45 SPF sunblock! Which is really weird in Argentina, trust me. Last time I was here, the best I could find was 20 or maybe 30 SPF, which is not anywhere near enough. Yay for fewer sunburns! The other day, I posted this:


"Already have the makings of a beautiful sunburn. My dear Buenos Aires, no amount of $2.31 per 1/4-kilo Volta dulce de leche ice cream is going to make me forget that Madrid's climate is far kinder to me than yours. But it helps."


No great change in the weather. Today it's 80 degrees Fahrenheit - though with just 57% humidity, which is a pretty big improvement over 89%. But at least the city felt my pain and presented me with not only my favorite ice cream at discounted cost but also something to actually help.




Behold, my victory!



No comments:

Post a Comment